Date:      Mon, 06 Apr 1998 05:58:47 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, "Derrick Springer" <mc_knight@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPP help w/ Release 2.2.5

Let's try something easier:

Can you tell exactly the command you're using to call ppp ?

would it be

ppp <enter>

or

ppp -alias [your_provider's_name_here]

or

ppp -auto [your_provider's_name_here]

or

ppp -alias -auto [your_provider's_name_here]

???

In the example ppp.conf (from the URL below) you would call ppp by

ppp -alias provedor