Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 2000 19:54:06 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Ramses Smeyers <fatman@khk.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   useripacct

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of a package called UserIPacct. It is a kernel patch
combined with a daemon to accout local users on your system for their IP
usage.

I'm looking for a similar program on FreeBSD. Can somebody give me
pointers of programs which can do this on FreeBSD.

If you think it does  not exist, I would gladly start proting the
patch/daemon to the FreeBSD system. Only problem is that I would like some
people to help me with that, so mayby a call for people who are interested
of porting the current kernel patch to BSD and adapting the daemons to
work properly under FreeBSD.

More information can be found at http://rsmeyers.3ti.org/useripacct

ys,
Ramses Smeyers

P.S.: CC'ing me is a good idea, as I'm not on this list ;)