Date:      Fri, 7 Mar 2003 21:14:17 +0100
From:      "y3v" <y3v@libero.it>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   No disks found!

Can you tell me if Controller IDE Bus Master Intel 82371AB/EB PCI is
supported by FreeBSD, please?
I have just tried to install 5.0, but after boot, at sysinstall's prompt,
when I go for Standard installation, he give me an error like

	No disks found! Please verify that your disk controller is being
	properly probed at boot time. See the Hardware Guide on the
	Documentation menu for clues on diagnosis this type of problem.

At boot time he also find that my controller is "Intel PIIX4 ATA33
Controller"...

Where is the problem? Please, help me... :(

PS: I also tried to write " set hint.acpi.0.disabled="1" " in the middle of
the boot, but I don't know what's the command to continue booting and if I
give reboot, then the PC reboots and I lose the variable assignment...