Date:      Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:56:53 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        info-cyrus@andrew.cmu.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Who is running Cyrus IMAPd 1.6.x?

I'm just curious, but is anyone actually running 1.6.x on a "standalone,
no external srver for authentication" machine? I just checked the FreeBSD
ports (/usr/ports/mail/cyrus), and its stuck at 1.5.19...so I'm kinda
wondering if alot of ppl are avoiding it and sticking with 1.5.x, or if
the MAINTAINER just hasn't gotten around to upgrading the port...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org