Date:      Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:13:47 +0200 (WET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   prism hostap

Hello,

I would like to use FreeBSD wi driver in hostap drive with a root access
point. I would like for FreeBSD to forward packets to the root access
point but at the same time I want wireless clients to be able to register
to the freebsd wi hostap but not able to forward packets to each other
unless it is routed through the root access point. Is this possible?

Evren