Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 22:40:04 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Patrick Walentiny <pezzy@vntech.com>
To:        aaron <merch@ptd.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and Linux

Hello,
	Yes I would say so, FreeBSD follows the standard BSD kernel
meaning it is probably even more run of the mill UNIX (if there really is
such a thing) then linux is.  In my humble opinion, and even if it wasn't
right by the book, there is a LOT of documentation for FreeBSD.  Just
gotta dig a little.

	Patrick.