Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 1995 19:48:45 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        mark@grondar.za (Mark Murray), pst@stupi.se, rgrimes@freebsd.org, security@freebsd.org, freebsd-foreign-secure@grondar.za
Subject:   Re: secure/ changes...

> > > Question: How will we keep the external-to-US and internal-to-US
> > > repositories in sync?  All we need to do is regularly import and
> > > diff the repositories, or better yet, just make the US secure a
> > > slave to the ZA secure CVS repository.
> >
> > I like these ideas. Lets just do the regular diffs to start off,
> > and see how it goes later. I have a ton of work to do to get these
> > under way, and I need to clear a lot of email right now..
>
> As already pointed out no less than 2 times, DES is a munition, importing
> munitions is just as regulated as exporting them.  Makeing freefall's cvs/
> secure bits a slave to the ZA site is just as much a problem as exporting
> the bits from freefall :-(.

I buy that. How do we explain though, that our eBones (which is in the
same class) and our DES are clearly documented as having come from
Australia? Is the FreeBSD code already in the muck? (I need to know, 'cos
I'm going to upgrade or modify both of these soon)

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200