Date:      Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:42:51 +0100
From:      Lorenzo Conti <conti@wind.ing.unipi.it>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   NT and FreeBSD: nt loader problem

Hi,
	I'm trying to use nt loader to boot both NT and FreeBSD.
This is my configuration:
1) Primary master IDE disk: all FreeBSD 3.2 RELEASE.
2) SCSI disk ID0 : boot disk with NT4.
3) Others SCSI disk not bootable.

So I'd like to boot from SCSI and use NT loader.
Actually both 1) and 2) are active because of testing.

I tried the solution reported on the new FAQs (those related also to version
3.x) using boot0 because of different disks, but for some reason I don't know
nothing goes and after rebooting, instead of NT loader I saw FreeBSD boot loader
!
Then I tried to use "bootpart" application: when I select FreeBSD entry from
NT loader, NT starts instead of FreeBSD !

Well, does anyone has a similar problem or configuration ?

Private mail appreciated.

thanks in advance

	cheers,
	lorenzo