Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2012 04:42:17 -0400
From:      Jason Campbell <jason.lee.campbell@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Console based fm tuner for amd64?

Trying to find a console based, no X installed, fm tuner program. I
have the card accessible via /dev/bktr. My searching has lead me to
audio/fmio and audio/xmradio, but neither of them allow amd64.

galaxy# pwd
/usr/ports/audio/fmio
galaxy# make
===>  fmio-2.0.8 is only for i386, while you are running amd64.

galaxy# pwd
/usr/ports/audio/xmradio
galaxy# make
===>  xmradio-1.2_2 is only for i386 ia64, while you are running amd64.

The xmradio appears to require X, which I would rather not install.
Any ideas for a console based fm tuner that'll work with amd64?

Jason