Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:57:17 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ASUS P2B-S and FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE

Thomas David Rivers writes:

> Is anyone using FreeBSD 3.3 with an ASUS P2B SCSI?
> I believe this is an AHA 2940U2W "clone" - is that right?
>
> If you have been successful with a P2B-DS or P2B-LS, let
> me know, I _think_ I'm having a difficult time getting
> SCSI termination correct....  (but...)

You say "ASUS P2B SCSI" and "P2B-DS or P2B-LS", which do you mean? I
have a P2B-S (single CPU, single SCSI, no ethernet on MB) and it works
just peachy. Fact is FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE was almost too easy to install.
Shocks me to no end when I can boot a FreeBSD CDROM directly with a
brand new MB, blank HD, and no floppy. Love it.

Took several days of searching in background mode before I found out
about <F6> in order to be able to install pain-in-the-??? NT.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net