Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:07:21 +0000
From:      Kaya Saman <kayasaman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Net-SNMP not loading UCD-DISKIO-MIB?

Hi,

I graph my system's usage via snmp and rrd. For some reason the net-snmp
package isn't loading the diskio MIB??

The package was built from @Ports with perl selected among a few other
modules. I clearly have the MIB in /usr/local/share/snmp/mibs:

-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel    4613 Feb  8 07:45 UCD-DISKIO-MIB.txt

however, for some reason it isn't being loaded.

Running an snmpwalk and 'grepping' for disk or DISK doesn't show
anything at all.

I've checked the snmpd.log which isn't showing anything outside of
"connection established at ...."

The config file hasn't changed from when the mib worked till now.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this; Though not sure what more
information to provide?

Running snmpwalk with the -Cp flag I get this:

HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrSWRunParameters.93288 = STRING: "ucd-io"

as response but that's all.

Many thanks.

Kaya