Date:      Thu, 07 Sep 2006 23:06:42 +0200
From:      Volker <volker@vwsoft.com>
To:        Michael Butler <imb@protected-networks.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gmirror RAID-1: rebuilding freezes machine

On 2006-09-07 22:50, Michael Butler wrote:
> I wrote:
>> I'm backing out the attached change to see if it fixes it ..
>
> Nope, not this change .. unfortunately, the machine I have available to
> test is both remote and in production so I can't pursue it further. I've
> just detached a drive from the mirror until it gets looked at :-(

Michael,

if you need me to check any patch, just tell me. My machine is as
remote as 2 meters can be... :) Also this machine is important to me
(it's a SOHO/Home server, router etc.) but I may test anything on
it. If anything is critical to test, I've got another testing only
machine which I may deploy quickly.

I'm in the european time zone (Germany) so please expect a delay in
response.

Greetings,

Volker