Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 11:41:41 -0400
From:      Tom <lurid@phillynet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Error code 1

I'm new to the unix world, and I have followed the instructions as per the
handbook, as close to the letter as possible.  I got throught the config
part, and then I did the "make depend"  that went well, then, during "make"
it crapped out.

   od.o: Undefined symbol `_scsi_sense_print_' referrenced from text segment
   *** Error code 1

   Stop.

There was no other explanation.  Any ideas?

The system is an AMD 486DX/4-100 with 12 megs of RAM a seagate 420 meg hard
drive and a maxtor 270 meg drive, 1.44 floppy, and a simple CL1528 VLB
video card.

It's a pretty basic setup.

Thank you

Tom Herman