Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 2004 03:43:39 +0500
From:      mahendran@asianet.co.in
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:Driver Problem

Dear All

             I installed freebsd 5.1 sparc64 on e250 server . but it didnt take the eth card . the eth port is available in RSC card . the following error i am getting

dmesg | grep nexus
nexus0: <OpenFirmware Nexus device>
nexus0: <associations>, type (unknown) (no driver attached)
pcib0: <U2P UPA-PCI bridge> on nexus0
pcib1: <U2P UPA-PCI bridge> on nexus0
nexus0: <rsc>, type system-service-processor (no driver attached)
nexus0: <mc>, type memory-controller (no driver attached)

if possible can u give me the patch or driver to rectify theproblem

Mahendran