Date:      Thu, 6 May 2004 08:41:34 -0700
From:      Joe Rhett <jrhett@isite.net>
To:        Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mylex RAID management on FreeBSD?

Just FYI, I _LOVE_ the Mylex cards.  They are good stuff and rock solid.
But be aware that they got bought and shut down by LSI.  Everyone got laid
off.  LSI is just selling off old inventory.  Once the inventory is gone,
Mylex will not exist.

There are two guys on their support line, and they are friendly and
helpful.  They are the last Mylex employees.