Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 2009 18:29:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tony Henrie <tthenrie@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   error: "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lssp" stops build in Ekiga, Sound Juicer, et al

I am getting stops in build from ports of Ekiga Softphone and Sound Juicer =
with the error message: "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lssp".=A0 I can't seem t=
o locate any information relative to -lssp and don't know what it is.

I am running FreeBSD7.1-Release with Gnome 2.2.=A0 Both Sound Juicer and Ek=
iga Softphone are applications that install with Gnome2 from the port.=A0 N=
either will run from within Gnome.=A0 I have deinstalled both and reinstall=
ed from ports after a portupgrade with no success.=A0 Before I tried Ekiga,=
 I reported a bug to Sound Juicer and received the response that the bug mu=
st be with FBSD or the port configuration.=A0 Any help would be appreciated=
.

Tony

=0A=0A=0A