Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 16:18:43 -0300
From:      Sir Dimitri <dimitri1@geocities.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Extended Partitions

Hi!
I want to install FreeBSD on my computer.
I partitioned my disk, into two partitions: C:\ (Where Windows 95 is
actually running) and D:\ (Where I want to install FreeBSD).
But then, I read something that said that I couldn't install FreeBSD on
a Extended partition.
But in the Installing and Using FreeBSD with other OS Web Page, said
that they can be together in the same disk.
I am completely confused and frustrated, thinking that I can't install
FreeBSD on partition D:\.
I would appreciate if you can tell me concretely if I can install
FreeBSD on my D:\ partition or if I can't.
Thanks for your time.

    -Dimitri