Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:00:09 -0300
From:      Pedro A M Vazquez <vazquez@iqm.unicamp.br>
To:        Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios <grios@gabriel.netshell.com.br>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, ams@iqm.unicamp.br
Subject:   Re: cda

 Wed, Feb 24, 1999 at 10:14:37PM -0300, Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios wrote:
> Hi everybody!
> When i used linux there were lesstiff, i could use xmcd to play CDs! It
> was a very good tool, but the star was cda, a comand line interface to
> play cd's! I would like to know where can i dowload cda for FreeBsd ?
> Is it exist ?

Gustavo

	What do you have against README files and info files in
general?
	Have you ever minded these lists are for those with
problems *after* studiyng 5 minutes or more? Or

Pedro

> thanks!
>
> ---
> I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.
> You use windowze because the guy on TV told you to ...
> --- Gustavo Rios - UIN 27456973 - UNIX Sys Admin -----

The geographical center of Boston is in Roxbury.  Due north of the
center we find the South End.  This is not to be confused with South
Boston which lies directly east from the South End.  North of the South
End is East Boston and southwest of East Boston is the North End.