Date:      Sat, 31 Jan 2015 16:17:49 +0400
From:      Javad Mustafayev <javad@smarty.az>
To:        arnab bhowmick <arnabbhowmick111@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Buying a laptop

Hi, Arnab! Few months ago i was asking same to myself to choose =
=E2=80=9Cright=E2=80=9D laptop to use as im a System administrator who =
loves FreeBSD and was using it on my servers and also work desktop. So, =
for laptop i have decided Mac Pro. why?=20

its ready to go Unix based system, no need to spent a lot of time to =
=E2=80=9Cconfigure=E2=80=9D but not use if i need to use it in emergency =
cases when FreeBSD lacks some desktop apps which i think not needed =
there. So, i think FreeBSD can be installed and used on desktop/laptop =
but i have decided to not go that way because i love it on my servers =
and not on desktop. Also, mac has ports system which i loved more after =
using it.
IMHO, mac is great if you programming, managing or monitoring servers =
and this laptop is real tool for me right now.

--
name: Javad Mustafayev
title: System Administrator