Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:06:18 +0200 (EET)
From:      Alexander <amour@bugs.elitsat.net>
To:        Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3 Routing Questions

About the 3rd thing.
I mean, while my machine is booting and if someone tries to ping me I add
his host to the routing table. But when that someone is not on the same
network (same hub) I can't reach him anymore. (until the route expires)
Or in other words .. how can I stop  route from add routes by itself ?

And other thing: how can I add a route with the MAC address (when I see
it). Because when I'm doing accounting for my local network and some ppl
trick by changing their ip adresses.