Date:      Tue, 15 Mar 2016 14:35:09 +0100
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Martin_Waschb=C3=BCsch?= <martin@waschbuesch.de>
To:        Walter Schwarzenfeld <w.schwarzenfeld@utanet.at>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: print/cups overhaul (PR 207746) side-effects

<w.schwarzenfeld@utanet.at>:
>=20
> Where is the problem? There is only one "big" port (llvm36). Will be =
sstimate 1 !/2 hours. Poudriere and more synth often wants more.

Re-reading the messages, I realize that I blew this out of proportion. =
Sorry for that.
What remains is that I dislike it if package defaults get more greedy =
with regards to their dependencies.
I try avoiding that whenever feasible.

But I guess one could argue that the real problem is that my build-box =
is simply too slow. :-/

Martin=