Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 08:03:15 +0100
From:      Holm Tiffe <holm@freibergnet.de>
To:        "Richard Seaman, Jr." <dick@tar.com>
Cc:        Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>, Geoff Rehmet <geoffr@is.co.za>, "'hackers@freebsd.org'" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Star Office 5 woes

Richard Seaman, Jr. wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 20, 1999 at 12:23:51AM +0800, Peter Wemm wrote:
>
> > I don't know anybody who's been able to get it to work, except for you. :-)

I'm such a person too, exactly the same basic related runtime error,
including those lib's does'nt work fo me.
The machine here is an PII-350 w. 256 Mbytes of RAM.
OS is -current from Feb. 17.

Holm
--
FreibergNet Systemhaus GbR      Holm Tiffe  * Administration, Development
Systemhaus für Daten- und Netzwerktechnik           phone +49 3731 781279