Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 2023 00:58:18 +0800
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@freebsd.org>
To:        Junho Choi <junho.choi@gmail.com>
Cc:        admin@kr.freebsd.org, freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ftp-master rsync client issue?

On 2023-11-06 19:34:59 (+0800), Junho Choi wrote:
> I am running ftp/rsync.kr.freebsd.org and recently (not sure when it
> starts, but at least a few weeks) starting to see it's always full:

Hi!  Thanks for running a local mirror for us.

We're still looking for new full mirror sites (ftp/git/pkg) to include
in the pkg.freebsd.org / download.freebsd.org geodns.  Are you
interested in / able to host a full site for us?

Meanwhile, let's try to fix your ftp / rsync problem.

Could you let me know a src address I can grep for in the ftp-master
logs?

> @ERROR: max connections (10) reached -- try again later

This is a very odd error.  Our limit should be higher than that.  But
it's late at night and I might be looking at the wrong rsync.conf.  A
source address will help me trace your connection through the machinery.

Many thanks.

Best wishes.
Philip

--