Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 2004 03:37:27 +0200
From:      Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Mateusz Rajca <trainzuser@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: Nvidia Drivers

> I have Nvidia Ge Force 4 MX 440. How should I install drivers for Nvidia Ge
> Force on FreeBSD 5.1 because FreeBSD won't work untill I install them?

Well. I haven't used the nvidia driver on FreeBSD yet, but there is a port,
so:

cd /usr/ports/x11/nvidia-driver && make install

should do the trick; and follow the instructions
in /usr/ports/x11/nvidia-driver/pkg-message

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org