Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:47:23 +0900
From:      Kenjiro Cho <kjc@csl.sony.co.jp>
To:        Nasir Ahmed <nasir@asacomputers.com>
Cc:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Efficient ATM card.

>>         This is regarding the ENI-155-P-MF-S card by Efficient.  It is a PCI
>> card with 2MB.  Am trying to configure it under 2.2.2.  Not much succes.
>>         Would it be possible to give me pointers or tell me where I can get
>> some info on drivers and such?  Please send me a private mail as I am not on
>> the list at the moment.
>>         I realize that this must have been discussed ad nauseum, but please
>> bear with me.

There are two different ENI drivers available for FreeBSD-2.2.2.

1. bsdatm1.4 by Chuck Cranor of Washington University.
	ftp://dworkin.wustl.edu/dist/bsd/bsdatm1.4.tar.gz
	This driver supports only PVC and is merged into
	FreeBSD-current and also used by NetBSD and OpenBSD.

2. HARP from MSCI.
	http://www.msci.magic.net
	features:
	o IETF ATMARP address resolution client
	o IETF ATMARP address resolution server
	o UNI 3.0 signalling protocol
	o Fore Systems's SPANS signalling protocol

Hope this helps.

--kj