Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 2000 20:36:33 +0300
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        nik@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org, www@freebsd.org, phantom@freebsd.org, ru@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SGML->HTML: entities translation is broken for non-Latin1 charsets

Alexey Zelkin just inform me that &nbsp; preserved in FAQ (good news!), so
it seems there is some option exist to change this behaviour. Please try
to find it or Russian pages looks very ugly in the browsers who have
strict KOI8-R implementation like MSIE or lynx.

--
Andrey A. Chernov
<ache@nagual.pp.ru>