Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:52:31 -0600
From:      Jason Dusek <jdusek@cs.uiowa.edu>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tastes Like Chicken

I'll guess I'll add to the Hoopla.  I'm a former Mac user, who was
always deeply curious about the workings of his machine.  I have to say
that I have yet to find in any other operating system the unique
combination of instructional challenges and raw functionality that is
offered by FreeBSD!  I am now evangelizing FreeBSD to all my friends -
and I'm pushing it for a local non-profit organization as the solution
to their new found need for business work stations.  I really look
forward to the day when FreeBSD with GNOME or KDE (or perhaps some weird
interhack of the two of them) is a common desktop environment.

--
~*~* Jason