Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:33:11 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Chris Casey <chriss@phys.ksu.edu>, alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XP1000/Linux/things

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 11:07:34AM -0400, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
>  > Whats the word on linux compat for the alpha. I have 3 of these XP1000
>
> I'm hoping to get Linux/alpha support working in a more official way
> sometime in the next few months.  There's a few more things on my
> plate before I get to that though..

At the moment, I'm the hold up.  I still have some commits to do w/in
sys/alpha/linux in -CURRENT.  My first commits after the repo copy is to
do a minimal content commit, followed by whitespace, and then reorg
commit.

The AlhpaLinux bits Andrew has put up for RELENG_4 have problems running
on PRE_SMPNG [tagged] -CURRENT.  Hopefully soon, I'll have
sys/alpha/linux in shape for us all to try to fix the problems.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)
          GNU is Not Unix / Linux Is Not UniX