Date:      Thu, 08 May 1997 17:16:46 -0600
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        Brian Litzinger <brian@mpress.com>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Panic

Hi,

>Tyan S1668 Dual PP150 in dual processor mode.
>with make world and kernel late 5/6/97 PDT.
>
>Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode

...get one problem fixed then somwething else breaks!

I just cvsup'ed standard and started a make world, haven't done that in over
a week.  I have to go fix someones network, so I won't know the results till
late tonite...

Any idea what program caught the trap?  had you been running long, or was it
almost immediate?

--
Steve Passe	| powered by