Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:01:06 +1030
From:      Andrew Reid <andrew.reid@plug.cx>
To:        francisv@dagupan.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Web hosting, best practices

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 02:32:39PM +0800, francisv@dagupan.com wrote:

> We're going to use FreeBSD for our web hosting and virtual private server
> services. I'd like to know the best practices in using FreeBSD as a web
> hosting server.

What part of "using FreeBSd as a web hosting server" do you want to
know about? Perhaps you should describe your environment, including
things such as the number of hits per hour you expect your machine to
be handling, the number of virtual hosts you wish to carry, the number
of servers in the pool, etc.

Let us know, and perhaps your question will be answered.

   - andrew

--
Andrew J. Reid                    "Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem
andrew.reid@plug.cx               mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane