Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:58:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   ctm back on

I have turned back on ctm.  I don't think I did enough testing, but I've
had it off a long time, and the net connection via terminal was so slow,
it was what slowed me down so much.  I'll check that part out later, but
I've already generated src-4.0001.gz, src-4.0000xEmpty.gz, and
src-4.0000.from-src-cur.4274.gz.

I *think* I have everything right.  I'm not totally certain I got
src-4.0000.from-src-cur.4274.gz to go to the level of src-4.0000xEmpty.gz
or *maybe* src-4.0000xEmpty.gz + src-4.0001.gz.  It's not anything else,
I'm certain of that.

I'm finally going to eat dinner, and maybe check this afterwards, by
unpacking things.

Chuck Robey            | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@picnic.mat.net  | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.