Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2000 10:07:08 +0000
From:      Paul Gardner-Stephen <gardners@joel.hld.c64.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Version Resolution? CVS, disk space and stuff

[re: should we have the CVS tree with *everything* in it, or a smaller one]

Hmmm.. I personally think that 60 or 70MB (i recall thats the difference in size,
*at most* between the full CVS, and a truncated one, for the full source tree is a
pretty good price for a very useful development tool.

If i saw a complete CVS system for sale for $20, i'd probably recommend it, and thats
what this equates to (60mb hdd = $20 ;)

Just my A$0.02 worth.

Paul.