Date:      Sun, 20 Dec 2015 21:59:30 -0800
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        Freebsd hackers list <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Should DEBUG_VFS_LOCKS messages be reported as bugs?

On 12/20/2015 21:45, Yuri wrote:

> it prints some messages that look like errors, see below.

I have recently began mounting /usr/ports as nullfs and unionfs on top
of it, and I believe this causes the system crashes during the intense
file activity on the unionfs-ed /usr/ports.
/usr/ports.patches on /usr/ports (nullfs, local, read-only)
<above>:/usr/ports.subversion on /usr/ports (unionfs, local, noatime)

The messages I reported are related to this.

Yuri