Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:01:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, David Xu <davidxu@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Latest stable/8 broken for mozilla ports

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012, Konstantin Belousov wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 01:41:58PM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
>> For both firefox and thunderbird I'm getting this:
>>
>> firefox
>> Fatal error 'locklevel <= 0' at line 98 in file
>> /frontier/svn/stable/8/lib/libthr/thread/thr_kern.c (errno = 2)
>> Redirecting call to abort() to mozalloc_abort
>>
>> Segmentation fault: 11 (core dumped)
>>
>> This is on r238752, previous working version was r238655
>>
>> thr_kern.c hasn't been updated since the last 8-release, so it would
>> seem to be something else.
>>
>> Insights welcome,
>>
>> Doug
>
> Does reverting of r238715 fix your issue ?

Yes, it certainly seems to. Previously firefox dumped immediately when I
tried to start it. Now it is running Ok. I'll try thunderbird after I
finish this message.

This should probably be reverted ASAP before other stable/8 users run
into it.

Also, FWIW, looking at the log that MFC put mergeinfo directly onto the
2 files affected. It almost certainly should have been done at
lib/libthr instead.

Doug