Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 02:01:47 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@info.iet.unipi.it>
To:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@flugsvamp.com>
Cc:        FastPathNow@netscape.net, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SACK code patch for FreeBSD 4.3

Looooong ago (1996, sic!) i did some work on this, which you can find at

	http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/sack.html

The retransmission logic probably need to be updated, also in relation
to the newer SACK RFC issued i think sometime last year. But the boring
part of the code which handles the list of segments to be SACKed
may be of good use.

It should not be too hard to port this code to 4.x

	cheers
	luigi