Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2012 21:12:44 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gnome3?

El día Friday, June 08, 2012 a las 11:47:53AM -0700, Jakub Lach escribió:

> FWIW, current Gnome3 work is done here
>
> http://www.marcuscom.com:8080/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ports/x11/gnome3/

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for the pointer and good to know that there is some work in
progress; I checked the above URL: this is the Gnome3 meta-port;
how does this fit into a 'normal' CVS ports tree from May 19, for
example? Thanks in advance to some more words about.

What I'm mostly interested in, is getting evolution 3.x to my desktop.

Thanks again

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz