Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:52:29 -0500
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        "Richard" <mailsrv@rtscomputer.net>, "Bhishan Hemrajani" <bhishan@cytosine.dhs.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Having a Problem with NAT and FTP

On Wed, 01 Mar 2000, in a never-ending search for enlightenment, Richard wrote:
> Thank you.  Your answer makes sense.  Funny thing though, I had a LINUX
> Box before the FreeBSD firewall and LINUX's masquerading was able to do
> it.  I guess, there are advantages and disadvantages to every OS.
>
> Thanks
> --

Yes, and this point has been raised in the past. People are constantly
asking which OS is the best, and you just pounded the nail.

Which one is best depends a great deal on exactly what you want it to
do.

  --
Walter Brameld

in·tel·lec·tu·al
n. Someone who has been educated past his/her level of intelligence.
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.