Date:      19 Jul 2012 20:55:06 +0100
From:      Mrs. Anna Hartzell  <mrsanna@ownmail.net>
To:        perl@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [Spam Probable]Greetings To You

   Dear Beloved,
   My name is Anna Hartzell, a 65 years old US citizen woman with a
   multiracia= l heritage of Black/German born in Jan. 1947, suffering
   from a long time ca= ncer of the breast, I am a missionary and I have
   decided to Willing/Donate = the sum of $5.5 Million (Five Million,
   Five hundred thousand Dollars) to ch= arity and individual through you
   for the good work of the lord, and to help= the motherless, less
   privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.= Can you help me
   to receive the money?  Love=20 and blessings
   Yours faithfully,
   Mrs. Anna Hartzell