Date:      Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:36:34 +0000
From:      Robert Dormer <rdormer@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cdparanoia and atapicam question

Hello all,

I'm trying to get some CDs of mine onto the hard drive, using
cdparanoia.  All of the relevant ATAPICAM options are in the kernel.
However, when I fire it up, it just sits there and does nothing.
Nothing meaning no recording, no timing out, nothing.  It won't even
respond to kill -9.  I've also tried camcontrol with the test unit
ready option, same response.  Anyone know what's going on or what I'm
missing?