Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 22:23:41 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Reinier Bezuidenhout <rbezuide@oskar.nanoteq.co.za>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        wwoods@cybcon.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Boches Port

> On Wed, 27 May 1998, William Woods wrote:
>
> > Anyone here used the Boches Port to emulate Win95,?
>
> I heard of sone trying to install windows in it, it was taking forever.

Yes .. I installed Win95 in the emulator ... it DID take long ...
but then again it worked .. (VERY SLOWLY).  Even the mouse worked :)

I also tried to install Office 97 .. it completed halfway .. but I didn't
have all the files onto the image file ... so I had to cancel it ... but
I guess it would have worked :)

I ran SPEED.EXE in the emulator DOS .. it registered a lightning fast
6 Mhz AT :) hehehe

Byebye
Reinier