Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 1997 16:11:58 -0500
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: latest bt848 code

I've been logging to to check from time to time, and it appears that
the fxtv program I left running stopped capturing sometime earlier today.
The system is up and running OK, which is a *vast* improvement over the
previous difficulties :-)  It seems that it must have got upset at something
along the way and stopped.

But it was running for a some number of hours prior, and I beat on it pretty
hard last night with the same behavor which caused my mysterious system
hangs, and it kept on running.

louie