Date:      Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:50:18 -0600
From:      AL Grant <agrant@runbox.com>
To:        "Gary W. Swearingen" <swear@blarg.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, qa@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New cdboot ISO available

Gary W. Swearingen wrote:

>AL Grant <agrant@runbox.com> writes:
>
>>The first time I got 660171KB and it quit then I got 660170KB and it
>>quit. Just now I tried again and it got 660168KB and quit. Every time it
>>shows 99% complete.
>>

>Though I can't say it would solve that problem, I recommend getting such
>big files using a resumable FTPer like ncftp/ncftpget so you don't
>have to restart from byte one after a download is interrupted.

I was finally able to complete the download. It seems the problem is in
the download
interface for Mozilla. Once I went to command line I had no trouble.

I have used this cdboot on a Biostar M7vkd with chipset VIA KT133A, & on
a  K7VMA mobo with VIA VT8365/VT82C686B chipset. I have also installed
on my laptop a Toshiba 1555CDS all with no trouble.

Thanks to everyone for the earlier help.

ALG