Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:05:22 +0530
From:      "Roychowdhury, Debashish" <drc@globsyn.co.in>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Business Alliance

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a IT Services company with core area of expertise in IBM Mainframe,
AS/400 platforms, Client Server and Internet Technologies.

 Our consultants have functional expertise in the areas of Banking,
Insurance, Power(Utility) and  Year 2000. We also have a R&D cell working on
multi-media, Corba, Component Technology and Internet/Intranet. Among our
clients are IBM Global Services, Perot Systems and Erie Insurance Group.

Globsyn Technologies has its marketing office located in New Jersey and
California, USA. Our Software development center is located in Calcutta,
India along with offices in Delhi and Bangalore in India.

Globsyn is rapidly expanding its operations globally and our focus is on Web
Enablement of Legacy Systems and other development on Web related
technologies like Java, Corba, JavaBeans, CGI & PERL. Our strategic alliance
with Sun MicroSystems gives us the necessary confidence and resources to
provide services on the above mentioned technological areas.

We feel  that tie-ups and alliances with companies who have similar
interests and goals is essential to grow and sustain in the vastly
competitive IT Services Industry. We are very keen in working with companies
like yours  which can lead to mutual business benefits. We can tie-up to
provide IT Services to clients globally specially in USA. We can very well
be your back-end partner doing the resource / manpower management and
providing you a very efficient and cost-effective off-shore development
center. Our infrastructure in India is fully equipped to handle all kind of
projects.

We are basically looking for 3 different modes of operations:
1)	Offshore software development.
2)	Onsite consultancy /Contracting services.
3)	Providing skilled manpower.

We have our own IBM S/390 mainframe and AS/400 systems and are an IBM
Business Partner and BesTeam member. We have also entered into an strategic
alliance with Sun Microsystems  and Lotus Corporation for providing
certification programs in JavaTM, and Lotus DominoTM /Notes, respectively.
We have our own education wing - TechnoCampus, which is also known as an
"IBM Center for Software Excellence", the only one of its kind in Asia.

Our alliances with all these above companies give us the necessary
confidence and trained manpower for executing Projects on-site and off-shore
on various technological platforms.

If you need, I can provide you with more information on our company and its
line of business.

If this sounds any interest to you then please let me know so that we can
initiate a dialogue on this ASAP.

We look forward to your response.

Warm Regards

Debashish Roychowdhury