Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:41:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Kellers <timothyk@serv1.wallnet.com>
To:        Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: webct on freebsd?

Thanks for the input, Bill.

It looks like the purchase of a Sun Box to run WebCT on is a longshot at
best, so I'm married to trying to get it to run on my development
(FreeBSD) server.

I certainly agree that it's best to use the right tool for the right job,
but given certain budgetary constraints, I need to get a bit creative.  If
it works well enough to go into production, I'm in Tall Cotton.  If it
just doesn't cut the mustard, I won't have lost anything but a few
handfuls of hair and some time.

Thanks again,

Tim Kellers
CPE/NJIT