Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2020 19:15:09 -0600
From:      Mike Karels <mike@karels.net>
To:        Mario Olofo <mario.olofo@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Running FreeBSD on M.2 SSD

Mario, have you ruled out the possibility that the UFS and ZFS filesystems
are overlapping?  It would be worth a careful check of the partition table
and filesystem sizes.  You can check the actual UFS size with dumpfs.
I ask in part because UFS has a tendency to write to the last cylinder
group.

Also, are you sure you want to use both UFS and ZFS?  I do it personally
for historical reasons, but on a larger machine with several disks.  But
there are reasons not to use both, including different memory cache
strategies.

		Mike