Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:54:39 +0200
From:      "Matthias Petermann" <matthias@d2ux.net>
To:        "jb" <jb.1234abcd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libreoffice package and port troubles

   Hi,
   a couple of days ago I had the same issue. Install via pkg_add -r did
   result in the same error you reported.
   But building LIbreOffice from the ports worked well.
   The pkg_add issue only appeared on i386 system for me, it worked on
   amd64 so I guess the i386 packages are corrupted?
   Kind regards,
   Matthias
   Am Freitag, 15. Juni 2012 14:27 CEST, jb <jb.1234abcd@gmail.com>