Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2012 16:18:24 +0100
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        Ramiro Caso <ramirocaso08@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: thinkpad and synaptics

> > Including hw.pci.synaptics_support in loader.conf, gives psm0 in /dev.
>
> Shouldn't it be "hw.psm.synaptics_support" instead?

Yes. It was typo.
People simply report success in having vertical scroll
on thinkpads. Whatever I tried out, failed.
Frankly, every link I found did not look similar one to
another. Use moused, remove moused. Include mouse0, re-
place mouse0 with touchpad0. Include VerticalScroll (or
else), just let it plain. I cannot follow them all.
Best regards

                             Zoran