Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 1997 02:21:57 +0000
From:      "Michael G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>
To:        Michael Graffam <mgraffam@mhv.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free BSD for i286

Here..Here... My sentiments also.  I've got a palmpilot at work and
you would be surprise how people have had to go back to caring about
the bulk and processor req. of their software.  A Palmpillot has one
meg of ram (with no HD) and you can get a basic spreadsheet program
to take up only 85k!!!  Hey...FreeBSD on a Palmpilot <howl>

Michael G.

> And as the guy who first started working on it expressed, there is
> something rather beautiful in getting a back-port of Linux to run on
> an old DEC PDP-11.
>
> I suppose not all people can realize the beauty in this stuff. But I
> find it great.

Brought to you by the letters "O" and "S" and the number "2"

Live FreeBSD... or Die!

COBOL...the language of business!

C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN