Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:38:36 -0700 (MST)
From:      <sevn@dangpow.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   No problems with 4.9 RC1 so far

Hey There,

I have it running on a Dell PowerEdge 1400SC with Dual 1266mhz Pent III's and a
Gig of ram. I didn't bother compiling in support for:

USB, Firewire, Serial Ports, Parallel Port, SCSI
Because I'm not using them.
I have a WD2000JB on the ServerWorks ATA chipset.
It's a minimal install with Bind, Postfix, courier-imap, Apache, Squirrelmail,
Webstats, cyrus-sasl, and some custom code.

Everything is working very well. I'm about to do some heavy stress testing.
I'll be migrating about 16 Redhat/Plesk machines hosting 8000 domains to
FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE and tracking it once it's out. Look for the small dent on
netcraft in a few months. :)

If anything falls apart, I'll let you know.

Best Regards,

7