Date:      Fri, 12 May 1995 11:12:26 -0400
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        adhir@iagi.net
Cc:        daveh@gwythaint.hip.berkeley.edu, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: helping

    Alok> On Fri, 12 May 1995, David Holloway wrote:
    >> hello, I've been using freebsd since 1.1, and great fan.  I
    >> have been wanting to help out for a long time now, been digging
    >> into slattach, and sio code but it is a little complex for me.
    >>
    >> I've even comtemplated writing a user's manual after seeing all
    >> that is published for LINUX.  perhaps even for commercial gain.

    Alok> Perhaps you should work on your english before you go trying
    Alok> to write a user's manual...

Bad form, Alok.

Given that docs are one FreeBSD's greatest weaknesses, I think any
moderately proficient assistance in this area should be warmly
welcomed.  Besides, an editor's once-over or a peer review can go a
long way.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

I saw on this nature show how the male elk douses himself with urine
to smell sweeter to the opposite sex. What a coincidence!
-- Jack Handey